Thursday, August 20, 2009

Georgia - 1st in Peanuts TRW here





Georgia - 1st in Peanuts

What does that mean? What could that mean? My speculations ran away with me as they often do, till suddenly there was a plaque. The plaque and the commemorative peanut was to remember Noram Laurie Smith, a writer/a wordsmith who loved the people and the area.

Wait! A writer thought this up? This is great!!!!

This whole monument is a pun! A wordsmith Pun! This monument means that we're all nuts. We're #1 nuts.

That's the goal of life - Be the #1 nut!

Well, Yes Ms. Nora Smith, I will take your advice and becoem the number 1 nut. I, TRW, am not just a nut, I am THE Nut.

I will be the nut other nuts define their shells by. I will take your "Nut theory" and run with it. I will create and be the Nut who all other nuts see as their leader. I will be the nut's leader!!!

No comments: