Saturday, September 19, 2009

Light can be a punishable offence

My daughter stood up in class on Thursday and wanted to make an announcement: She was going to live stay with her daddy that had no electricity. She estatic!!!

I'm a writer...we don't get paid much. The electric company doesn't understand that there are lean times and prosperous times. their solution is to stop me from working. If they stop me from working, it will give me incentive to pay their bill. Great idea....electric people. It must be nice being the only legal monopoloy around. Look at poor Bill Gates. This is a man who sat in his mom's garage and created DOS. Then he went on to crearte and fund the ability of Microsoft. Then he put a PC on every desk. Because of this man you know what a computer is more than a rotary phone. But, he got 1/2 of his company that he thought of, developed, created, and prospered taken away from him because he had a "monopoly". Really? Or maybe he just did something while others sat on their ass. But the power company, well that's different i suppose.

So I decidced to rise above the electric. I have my candles, my invertor and car battery, my chimney and chimney stove. I am liberating myself. Free at last Free at last Oh lord, I am free at last. This beautiful thing caused me to have a social worker call me and suggest that I might be punished for this. Oh, I see. For 100 years, electric has been around as a modern convenience. The world has had people on it for millions of years. I guess according to the world as a whole, the social worker dcf types, Every person, from Galileo, Newton, all of the Caesars, every king and queen of Europe prior to 1880, and every other child int he entire world that lived with out electric was being harmed and injured.

No comments: