Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Low Cost Concrete Inc

I was driving down a road right here in Palm Harbor, fl and I saw one of the most beautiful drive ways I've ever seen. It's not that I'm a fine conosouer of drive-ways, but this one in particular had a certain shine and beauty to it. There was a gentleman sweeping it and I asked him who did the drive way - and he replied I did. The home owner told me that it took a fantastic short amount of time. I couldn't believe that I was looking at such a beautiful piece of work.

This great piece of art work was the work of Terence Whitaker! Terence is the CEO and president of a concrete company named Low Cost Concrete Inc. Terrence runs his business with the honesty of a saint, and the worksmanship of an artist.

Call Low Cost Concrete Inc, even if you're just thinking about doing your driveway, patio, pool decks, resurfacing, or acrylic Spray.

CAll Now - 727-530-4211

No comments: