Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yes, it did happen!!!!

There are just some things that happen to me that you just can't make up. This is just one of those stories.

I was cleanign my house, and I tossed as many things as I could into my pocket to put them somewhere later. I totally forget that i had done this, and went to Walmart. At the cash register I couldn't get my walet out. So I pulled and pulled and puleed, but it just wasn't coming out of my pocket. Finally I gave a good yank and pull, like any guy in line with 15 people huffing and puffing their way through the walmart experience, and finally being stopped by some guy who can't figure out his own clothes. As I got the walet out, all of the contents of my pocket came out as well.

An unopened condom package flew into the air, as if to advertise the brand, and then hit the cashier in the face.

The second item, one half of a clean tampon flew into the air, also displaying itself quite proudly, landed on the scanner in front of the cashier.

My credit card flew in the opposite direction and over my shoulder, slapping the young lady that was behind me int he face. Surfice to say, her husband was not quite happy with me.

I smilled at everyone, sighed, cleaned up my mess, and paid for my grocieries. The cashier, didn't even change her reaction. The rest of the line and two lines on either side who got to watch this whole thing happen, laughed uncontrollably. I walked out waving good bye to my adoring fans.

No comments: